Internet law and E-commerce
Among the clients who have received legal expertise to their individual needs in Internet law and E-commerce over the past few years are both service providers, software developers, digital agencies, graphic designers, online stores owners, hotel owners, construction companies, real estate agencies as well as small companies that are just starting their business on the Internet. It is also a great recognition for us that in the past years we have helped a number of clients operating in other European countries to enter the Bulgarian market, as the expertise of the law firm in the areas of E-commerce, personal data protection, and intellectual property allows our team to provide effective solutions for expanding our clients’ businesses.
Krasimira Kadieva will gladly assist clients in need of legal services in the field of Internet law and e-commerce, privacy and data protection, and intellectual property law. For improving her professional qualifications Krasimira Kadieva regularly attends conferences, practical courses, seminars, forums and webinars in the field of e-commerce, privacy and data protection and intellectual property law.
Services provided to clients in this area include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting of documents for carrying out business activities on the Internet;
- Drafting of terms and conditions (terms and conditions for online stores, terms and conditions for mobile applications, terms and conditions for e-commerce platforms);
- Drafting of privacy policies;
- Drafting of cookies policies;
- Consultation on e-Commerce matters;
- Consultation on consumer rights;
- Intellectual property protection on the Internet;
- Consultations on preparation for the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- Preparation of a wide range of documents required for the implementation of GDPR, such as declarations, notifications, confirmations, consents, contracts, internal registers, permissions, etc.;
- Domain names services: registrations of domains; acquisition of domains; maintenance of domains; examination of domains; monitoring for infringements; domain name disputes.
EACH CLIENT WILL RECEIVE A FREE E-BOOK CONTAINING ARTICLES WITH USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT TRADEMARKS.
FOR YOUR NEXT ORDER OF ANY OF OUR SERVICES YOU WILL RECEIVE UP TO 15% DISCOUNT.