Website terms and conditions
The terms and conditions regulate the relationship between the owner of the website (the Provider) and the customers of the website (Users) and the conditions for using of the website.
The preparation of detailed Website Terms and Conditions is one of the obligations of the Provider and as such, the latter should carefully include all the necessary requisites in order for the relations between him and the Users to be regulated in their entirety. Due to the regulatory function that the Terms and Conditions have, they are an indispensable part of every website and it is essential that they are completely tailored to the client’s activities and the specifics of his website, as the commercial activity of any company has its own specific features.
In general, the Terms and Conditions of each website should have the following content and provide Users with information about:
- Definitions of the terms used in the Terms and Conditions;
- Purpose and scope of the Terms and Conditions;
- Providing information about the Provider of the website;
- Characteristics of the website;
- Technical steps for signing an agreement;
- Payment terms;
- Rights, obligations and liability of Users;
- Rights and obligations of the Provider;
- Force majeure;
- Intellectual property rights. Limitations of use;
- Links to third party websites;
- Newsletter subscription;
- Protection of personal data;
- Cookies policy;
- Final provisions.
The service “Drafting of Website Terms and Conditions” includes the following actions:
- consulting the client in order to get acquainted with the features of the website and the client’s activity;
- asking questions in order to obtain the necessary information for the preparation of the Terms and Conditions for the use of the website;
- drafting of a detailed Terms and Conditions of use for a website that fully correspond with the client’s activities and the specifics of the website;
- providing the client with the Terms and Conditions;
- opportunity to ask questions about the prepared Terms and Conditions for the use of a website.
Among the clients who have received legal expertise to their individual needs in Internet law and E-commerce over the past few years are both service providers, software developers, digital agencies, graphic designers, online stores owners, hotel owners, construction companies, real estate agencies as well as small companies that are just starting their business on the Internet. It is also a great recognition for us that in the past years we have helped a number of clients operating in other European countries to enter the Bulgarian market, as the expertise of the law firm in the areas of E-commerce, personal data protection, and intellectual property allows our team to provide effective solutions for expanding our clients’ businesses.
EACH CLIENT WILL RECEIVE A FREE E-BOOK CONTAINING ARTICLES WITH USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT TRADEMARKS.
FOR YOUR NEXT ORDER OF ANY OF OUR SERVICES YOU WILL RECEIVE UP TO 15% DISCOUNT.