More and more websites nowadays use the so-called cookies, which are small text files that are sent from the Website to the computer or visitor’s device and stored in the browser’s file directory that the User uses.
The main purpose of these cookies is to help websites work more efficiently by enabling the owner of the website to learn which features of the website are useful, which ones need improvement, respectively, and the ability to track how its website is used. All of this is essential for developing the owner’s Internet activity as he will be able to develop his website, improve its efficiency, and offer the customers a better experience.
Each Cookies Policy should contain certain requisites, namely:
- What are cookies and how are cookies used?;
- What is the purpose of cookies?;
- Types of cookies and cookies, which the operator of the website uses;
- How long is the information kept?;
- How to control and delete cookies?;
- Buttons, tools, and content from other companies;
- Changes to the Cookies policy.
The service “Drafting of a Cookies policy” includes:
- consulting the client in order to get acquainted with the features of the website and the client’s activity;
- asking questions in order to obtain the necessary information for the preparation of the Cookies policy;
- drafting of a detailed Cookies policy that fully corresponds with the client’s activities and the specifics of the website;
- providing the Cookies policy to the client;
- opportunity to ask questions about the prepared Cookies policy.
Among the clients who have received legal expertise to their individual needs in Internet law and E-commerce over the past few years are both service providers, software developers, digital agencies, graphic designers, online stores owners, hotel owners, construction companies, real estate agencies as well as small companies that are just starting their business on the Internet. It is also a great recognition for us that in the past years we have helped a number of clients operating in other European countries to enter the Bulgarian market, as the expertise of the law firm in the areas of E-commerce, personal data protection, and intellectual property allows our team to provide effective solutions for expanding our clients’ businesses.
EACH CLIENT WILL RECEIVE A FREE E-BOOK CONTAINING ARTICLES WITH USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT TRADEMARKS.
FOR YOUR NEXT ORDER OF ANY OF OUR SERVICES YOU WILL RECEIVE UP TO 15% DISCOUNT.