E-commerce terms and conditions
The E-commerce Website Terms and Conditions are a necessary prerequisite for the successful development of any business, the owner of which has decided to transfer it to the Internet where the opportunities for trading goods are unlimited.
The purpose of The E-commerce Website Terms and Conditions is to regulate the relations between the Owner of the online shop (Provider) and the Users, for the use of the website as well as the conclusion of agreements with the Users of the website regarding the purchase of the goods offered for sale in the online shop. Due to the regulatory function that the Terms and Conditions have, they are an indispensable part of every online shop and it is essential that they are completely tailored to the client’s activities and the specifics of his website, as the commercial activity of any company has its own specific features.
The consumer rights are created to protect the individual respectively the User, but it should not be forgotten that the owner of a website also has rights that are described in the terms and conditions. For example, when drafting the terms and conditions it is possible to include different clauses by which the owner of the website will limit his liability, for example, in the event of force majeure. That is why it is advisable that the terms and conditions are prepared carefully and strictly individually for the needs of the particular Provider and the subsequent successful development of his business activities.
As stated above, each owner of an e-commerce website should publish on its website terms and conditions that must be tailored to its business and contain a number of essential and mandatory requisites in its content, namely:
- Providing information regarding the Provider of the website;
- Providing information about the supervisory authorities;
- Characteristics of the website;
- Pricing and payment terms;
- Order refusal;
- Claims and refusal of delivery;
- Return of goods;
- Inability to return the goods;
- Reimbursement of payments;
- Force majeure;
- Rights, obligations and liability of the Users;
- Rights and obligations of the owner of the online shop;
- Intellectual property rights. Limitations of use;
- Dispute resolution;
- Links to third party websites;
- Newsletter subscription;
- Final provisions.
Due to the many peculiarities that should be taken into account when drafting of E-commerce Website Terms and Conditions, it is advisable to seek assistance from a specialist with experience in this matter. Krasimira Kadieva will gladly assist you in drafting of the E-commerce Website Terms and Conditions due to the fact that she has successfully in her practice drafted documents for doing business on the Internet (website terms and conditions of use, privacy policies, cookies policies) both in Bulgarian and English languages.
The service “Drafting of E-commerce Website Terms and Conditions” includes the following actions:
- consulting the client in order to get acquainted with the features of the website and the client’s activity;
- asking questions in order to obtain the necessary information for the preparation of The E-commerce Website Terms and Conditions;
- drafting of detailed E-commerce Website Terms and Conditions that fully correspond with the client’s activities and the specifics of the website;
- providing the E-commerce Website Terms and Conditions to the client;
- providing the Standard Form for exercising the Right of withdrawal;
- opportunity to ask questions about the prepared E-commerce Website Terms and Conditions.
Among the clients who have received legal expertise to their individual needs in Internet law and E-commerce over the past few years are both service providers, software developers, digital agencies, graphic designers, online stores owners, hotel owners, construction companies, real estate agencies as well as small companies that are just starting their business on the Internet. It is also a great recognition for us that in the past years we have helped a number of clients operating in other European countries to enter the Bulgarian market, as the expertise of the law firm in the areas of E-commerce, personal data protection, and intellectual property allows our team to provide effective solutions for expanding our clients’ businesses.
EACH CLIENT WILL RECEIVE A FREE E-BOOK CONTAINING ARTICLES WITH USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT TRADEMARKS.
FOR YOUR NEXT ORDER OF ANY OF OUR SERVICES YOU WILL RECEIVE UP TO 15% DISCOUNT.