With the development of technologies and ways of delivering goods and services, including through the Internet, protection of personal data is becoming more and important.
Personal data is any information with which an individual can be identified (name, email address, phone number, IP address, etc.), which in itself means that there is almost no activity in which personal data is not processed, respectively, that there is no risk to these data.
Personal data protection is important for both users and website owners who are personal data controllers. It is important to mention that it is the primary duty of controllers to respect the privacy of individuals and to inform them about the purpose for processing of their personal data, whether the personal data is provided to third parties, how the data is protected against unlawful processing, etc. In other words, website owners are committed to protecting the personal data of users on the website by applying all the standards under the current legislation, which is reflected both at a national and European level, respectively in the Bulgarian Data Protection Act and Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
- Providing information about the controller;
- Providing information about the Supervisory Authority;
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer;
- Principles relating to the processing of personal data;
- Purpose of personal data processing;
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data;
- Personal data that is collected and processed;
- Cookies policy;
- Period for storing of personal data;
- Mandatory and voluntary nature of the provision of personal data;
- Information about personal data processing;
- Information about the protection of personal data;
- Recipients to whom personal data may be disclosed;
- Rights of individuals;
- Procedure for exercising the rights of individuals;
- Information about profiling and the consequences of this profiling;
- consulting the client in order to get acquainted with the features of the website and the client’s activity;
Among the clients who have received legal expertise to their individual needs in Internet law and E-commerce over the past few years are both service providers, software developers, digital agencies, graphic designers, online stores owners, hotel owners, construction companies, real estate agencies as well as small companies that are just starting their business on the Internet. It is also a great recognition for us that in the past years we have helped a number of clients operating in other European countries to enter the Bulgarian market, as the expertise of the law firm in the areas of E-commerce, personal data protection, and intellectual property allows our team to provide effective solutions for expanding our clients’ businesses.
EACH CLIENT WILL RECEIVE A FREE E-BOOK CONTAINING ARTICLES WITH USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT TRADEMARKS.
FOR YOUR NEXT ORDER OF ANY OF OUR SERVICES YOU WILL RECEIVE UP TO 15% DISCOUNT.