Registration of a European Union trademark
A trademark is the face of any business, and as such, it must be unique and recognizable to enable its owner to distinguish the provided goods and/or services from those of the competitors on the market. It is extremely important to know that if you operate on the European market, registering a European Union trademark to designate your goods or services is an efficient and reliable way to protect your business against unfair competition or misconduct by third parties. The main advantage of a successfully registered European Union trademark is that the protection is spread on the territory of all member states of the European Union. This means that no one within the European Union has the right to use the same or similar to your trademark for the goods and/or services for which it will be registered.
If you wish to receive further information regarding the registration of a European Union trademark, please click here.
The “Registration of a European Union trademark” service includes the following:
– Strategic analysis;
– Consultation – providing information on the registration procedure;
– Providing a specially prepared brochure containing important information about the European Union trademarks;
– Conducting a trademark clearance search of existing identical or similar trademarks in order to avoid trademark infringement (unauthorized use) and potential lawsuits;
– Drafting of a detailed analysis of the data and recommendations for further actions, including and, where necessary, proposals for change in the trademark before submitting the application for registration to overcome the infringement of existing prior rights on identical or similar trademarks;
– Analysis of the mark pursuant to Regulation 1001/2017 and provision of the results of the analysis;
– Proposal of an appropriate range of goods and services for which the European trademark should be filed;
– Filing of the application form for registration of the European trademark;
– Payment of fees;
– Submission of the application form for registration of the European trademark at the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) ;
– Legal representation during the registration process;
– Timely communication with the client on the course of the registration procedure;
– Obtaining a certificate for registration of the European Union trademark and providing the certificate to the client;
– A reminder of the deadline for renewal of registration of the European Union trademark.
EACH CLIENT WILL RECEIVE A FREE E-BOOK CONTAINING ARTICLES WITH USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT TRADEMARKS.
FOR YOUR NEXT ORDER OF ANY OF OUR SERVICES YOU WILL RECEIVE UP TO 15% DISCOUNT.
State fees for registration of a European Union trademark:
– For 1 class of goods/ services – 850 Euro;
– For 2 classes of goods/ services – 900 Euro;
– For each additional class of goods/ services after the second– 150 Euro per class.
Attorney fee for registration of one European Union trademark – Please contact us in order to receive more information about attorney fees for registration of a European Union trademark.
"*" indicates required fields