According to Art.3, paragraph 1 and 2 of Copyrights Act, the object of copyright is any work of literature, art, and science, which is the result of creative activity and is expressed in any way and in any objective form, such as:
- literary works, including works of scientific and technical literature, journalism and computer programs;
- musical works;
- performing dramatic works, musical-dramatic, pantomimes, choreographic and others;
- films and other audio-visual works;
- works of fine art, including works of applied art, design and traditional crafts;
- realized works of architecture and implemented development plans;
- photographic works and works created by a process analogous to photography;
- approved architectural projects approved projects in spatial planning, maps, schemes, plans, and others related to architecture, spatial planning, geography, topography, museology and any area of science and technology;
- the layout of printed matter;
- cadastral maps and state topographic maps;
- translations and adaptations of existing works and folklore works;
- arrangements of musical works and folklore work;
- periodicals, encyclopedias, collections, anthologies, bibliographies, databases and the like, which involve two or more works or materials.
Services provided to clients in this area include, but are not limited to:
- consultations on exercising of copyrights;
- registration of copyright objects in jurisdictions where this is allowed;
- drafting of contracts regarding copyright objects;
- negotiation with copyright holders for granting the right of use;
- software copyright licensing and royalty issues;
- copyright enforcement, litigation and dispute resolution;
- internet and e-commerce issues;
- advice on anti-counterfeiting strategies;
- international copyright protection;
- Berne convention rights.
EACH CLIENT WILL RECEIVE A FREE E-BOOK CONTAINING ARTICLES WITH USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT TRADEMARKS.
FOR YOUR NEXT ORDER OF ANY OF OUR SERVICES YOU WILL RECEIVE UP TO 15% DISCOUNT.