In May 2020, we were contacted by a client engaged in the production of fireplaces, with whom we had previously worked on other projects. This time our client assigned us the implementation of Regulation 679/2016. After the client filled in the questionnaire sent by us, we started preparing the documents that are necessary for compliance with the GDPR from a legal point of view. The complete package of documents includes various types of requests, declarations, notifications, confirmations, agreements, contracts, data protection policy, protocols, internal procedures, verification and control procedures, forms of providing information, etc.
In addition to the above-mentioned documents, which are over 45 in number, we have provided the client with the following supporting materials prepared by us to make it easier to perform his duties as an administrator:
- A manual containing practical steps to implement the General Data Protection Regulation.
- A manual containing a detailed description of the duties of the data controllers.
- A manual containing a detailed description of the rights of the data subjects and the terms and conditions for exercising the rights of data subjects under the Regulation.
- How to Prepare your website for the GDPR;
- Rules for working with clients and personal data;
- Terms for storing documents.
We have fulfilled our commitment within the agreed timeframe. With the service we have provided, we were able to help the client to meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.