REGISTRATION OF DATA CONTROLLERS
Data controller is a natural or legal person as well as a public authority or local government, which alone or jointly with another person determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. Registration as a data controller data is carried out by the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
Successful registration as a data controller requires knowledge of the Personal Data Protection Act, as well as Ordinance Ordinance No. 1 of 30 January 2013 for the minimum level of technical and organizational measures and the allowed type of personal data protection. Upon your registration as a data controller the following features should be taken into account: the purpose for which the personal data will be processed; the type of personal data, that will be processed; recipients to whom personal data may be disclosed; technical and organizational measures for protecting the personal data; level of protection of personal data. You are therefore recommended to seek assistance from a specialist.
Krasimira Kadieva will gladly assist you on your registration as a data controller by providing professional advice and preparation of all necessary documents.
Registration as a data controller service includes the following:
- Providing information on the registration procedure;
- Application for registration of a data controller;
- “Staff – full-time and part-time” register;
- “Contractors” register;
- Instruction on the protection of personal data under Ordinance No. 1 of 30 January 2013 for the minimum level of technical and organizational measures and the allowed type of personal data protection;
- Declaration – consent to the processing of personal data.