According to Article 3, paragraph 1 of Industrial Design Act, design is the visible appearance of a product or part thereof, defined by certain features of the shape, lines, contours, ornamentation, color or combination of them.
Krasimira Kadieva will gladly register your design by providing professional advice and preparation of all necessary documents.
Services provided to clients in this area include, but are not limited to:
- Preliminary searches of existing earlier designs in order to avoid design infringement (unauthorized use) and potential lawsuits;
- Filing a national design application;
- Legal representation during the registration process;
- Revocation of designs;
- Recordation of assignments and licenses;
- Protection of designs against infringements;
- Drafting and answering of cease and desist letters;
- Out-of-Court settlement negotiations;
- Drafting of settlement agreements;
- Reminder of deadline for renewal of registration of design;
- Renewal of designs.