Implementing the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Protection and processing of personal data have been fully reformed with the adoption of the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which shall apply from May 25, 2018. The Regulation introduces a number of changes to the current legal framework, which concern all companies processing personal data of customers, staff and other counterparts. In order to comply with the requirements of the Regulation, administrators should prepare their business both legally and technically.
One of the most frequently ordered services over the past years in the practice of Krasimira Kadieva are the services related to the protection of personal data. Krasimira Kadieva has gained an extensive experience and provides a wide range of legal services to the clients in the field of personal data protection. In connection with the newly adopted GDPR, Kadieva provides legal services for the preparation of the business of clients for the implementation and compliance with the Regulation on the legal side.
For the preparation of the business of clients for the implementation and compliance with the new Regulation, Krasimira Kadieva has developed the service “Implementing the General Data Protection Regulation”.
“Implementing the General Data Protection Regulation” service includes:
1. Consultation on the implementation and compliance with the GDPR.
2. Assessment of the need to appoint a Data Protection Officer.
3. Providing of the following three manuals, namely:
- A manual containing practical steps to implement the General Data Protection Regulation.
- A manual containing a detailed description of the duties of the data controllers.
- A manual containing a detailed description of the rights of the data subjects and the terms and conditions for exercising the rights of data subjects under the Regulation.
4. Preparation of the full set of documents (more than 40 documents) required for legal implementation and compliance with the Regulation, including various types of requests, declarations, notifications, confirmations, agreements, contracts, data protection policy, etc.
Krasimira Kadieva will gladly assist you to prepare your business for the implementation and compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation Regulation. If you would like to receive more information or take advantage of the “Implementing the General Data Protection Regulation” service, please do not hesitate to contact Krasimira Kadieva at 00359 882 308 670 or by using the contact form of this website.