Website terms and conditions
The terms and conditions regulate the relationship between the owner of the website (the Provider) and the customers of the website (Users) and the conditions for using of the website.
The preparation of detailed Website Terms and Conditions is one of the obligations of the Provider and as such, the latter should carefully include all the necessary requisites in order for the relations between him and the Users to be regulated in their entirety. Due to the regulatory function that the Terms and Conditions have, they are an indispensable part of every website and it is essential that they are completely tailored to the client’s activities and the specifics of his website, as the commercial activity of any company has its own specific features.
In general, the Terms and Conditions of each website should have the following content and provide Users with information about:
- Definitions of the terms used in the Terms and Conditions;
- Purpose and scope of the Terms and Conditions;
- Providing information about the Provider of the website;
- Characteristics of the website;
- Technical steps for signing an agreement;
- Payment terms;
- Rights, obligations and liability of Users;
- Rights and obligations of the Provider;
- Force majeure;
- Intellectual property rights. Limitations of use;
- Links to third party websites;
- Newsletter subscription;
- Protection of personal data;
- Cookies policy;
- Final provisions.
The service “Drafting of Website Terms and Conditions” includes the following actions:
- consulting the client in order to get acquainted with the features of the website and the client’s activity;
- asking questions in order to obtain the necessary information for the preparation of the Terms and Conditions for the use of the website;
- drafting of a detailed Terms and Conditions of use for a website that fully correspond with the client’s activities and the specifics of the website;
- providing the client with the Terms and Conditions;
- opportunity to ask questions about the prepared Terms and Conditions for the use of a website.
Among the clients who have hired us over the past years regarding the preparation of Website Terms and Conditions are both service providers, software developers, digital agencies, graphic and web designers, e-shop owners, hotel owners, construction companies, real estate brokers, as well as small companies that are just starting their business on the Internet.