Internet law and E-commerce
Krasimira Kadieva will gladly assist clients in need of legal services in the field of internet law and e-commerce, privacy and data protection and intellectual property law. For improving of her professional qualifications Krasimira Kadieva regularly attends conferences, practical courses, seminars, forums and webinars in the field of e-commerce, privacy and data protection and intellectual property law.
Services provided to clients in this area include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting of documents for carrying out business activities on the Internet;
- Drafting of terms and conditions;
- Drafting of privacy policies;
- Drafting of cookies policies;
- Consultation on consumer rights;
- Intellectual property protection on the Internet;
- Consultations on preparation for the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- Preparation of a wide range of documents required for the implementation of GDPR, such as declarations, notifications, confirmations, consents, contracts, internal registers, permissions, etc.;
- Domain names services: registrations of domains; acquisition of domains; maintenance of domains; examination of domains; monitoring for infringements; domain name disputes.