CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL LAW
Services provided to clients in this area include, but are not limited to:
- Advice on choosing the most appropriate form of company incorporation for the specific business objectives of the client;
- Registration of all forms of companies and partnerships in the relevant registers envisaged by the Bulgarian law;
- Registration of branches and representative offices of foreign companies;
- Establishment of non-profit vehicles such as foundations and associations;
- Providing of auxiliary services in relation to registration of legal entities such as: issuance of operational licenses, VAT registration, obtaining necessary administrative approvals, etc.
- Drafting of: articles and memorandums of association; main documentation concerning the organization and internal rules of entities; shareholders’ books; management contracts;
- Corporate reorganization services – preparation of a step-by-step action plan for the reorganization process as well as the whole documentation required by law;
- Drafting of documents regarding: increase or decrease of capital of the company; changes in the activity; changes related to quitting of directors or shareholders;
- Corporate governance services;
- Holding of shareholders’ general meetings, boards’ meetings, etc; representation in these meetings;
- Drafting of all types of business contracts, agreements, letters of intent, etc.