The open, friendly and positive work environment established in the office stimulates the talent and unleashes the potential of our colleagues. We value all members of our team as much as we do our clients and encourage their passion and ambition. The law firm is open to employ the most highly-motivated professionals with the necessary legal background. We are pleased to welcome applications from experts and junior experts – legal trainees, recent graduates, and undergraduate students. Applicants must possess the following qualities:
- excellent language skills;
- excellent command of written and spoken English or German;
- very good computer literacy skills – MS Office;
- good communication skills;
- strong work ethic;
- initiative and marketing skills;
- ability to prioritize tasks and to complete tasks on time;
- to share our values;
- to be self-initiated and self-motivating personalities;
- to be curious and creative personalities;
- to be well-organized personalities with attention to details;
- strive to establish new knowledge, skills, and practical experience;
- to constantly strive for development;
- to have a good understanding of the current business environment;
- to work hard in a team;
- to offer innovative and non-standard solutions;
- education or professional experience abroad is considered an advantage.
If you consider yourself a dedicated professional, love the challenges and think you can contribute to the success of both the firm and its clients, please send a message using the contact form of this website. You will receive an e-mail address to which you should send your CV, accompanied by a cover letter.
The submitted documents will be considered in strict confidentiality.
I. PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
Attorney-at-law Krasimira Kadieva, registered with the Sofia Bar Association, with the address of the law office in Sofia 1000, 28 “Hristo Botev” Blvd, fl.6, ap.10, telephone: 00359 882 308 670 website www.kadievaip.com is the Controller of personal data.
Krasimira Kadieva is an industrial property representative, registered in the industrial property representatives register at the Patent Office of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union Intellectual Property Office.
II. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED IN THE PERSONNEL SELECTION PROCESS
The participation in the recruitment at attorney-at-law Kadieva is entirely voluntary and at your discretion.
In order for the Controller to consider whether your profile meets the requirements and criteria required to hold a particular position, you shall submit certain documents such as CV and a cover letter that invariably contain personal data such as names, correspondence address, telephone, e-mail address, education-related information, professional experience, qualifications, and also information relating to your personal qualities such as language skills, etc.
In addition to the personal data mentioned above, as a result of the prior approval of the attorney-at-law Кadieva and the subsequent interview with you, the Controller processes data and information that became known during the interview.
Furthermore, attorney-at-law Kadieva also processes such personal data and information that has been revealed during the exchange of correspondence with you by telephone/e-mail.
The Controller does not collect and record special categories of personal data, such as personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation. You do not have to provide such sensitive data to the Controller. In case you intentionally provide such sensitive data to the Controller, the Controller shall immediately delete such data
III. PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE PROVIDED DATA IS PROCESSED
Attorney-at-law Krasimira Kadieva collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- For finding suitable candidates for the respective position;
- For expanding and increasing the professional activity of attorney Krasimira Kadieva;
- For contacting the respective candidate who has applied for the respective position;
- For fulfilling a statutory obligation of the Controller, in accordance with the regulatory requirements at both national and European levesl.
IV. GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Attorney-at-law Krasimira Kadieva collects and processes your personal data on the following grounds:
- The legitimate interest of the Controller – according to Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation – Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- In order to take steps at the request of the applicant prior to entering into a contract- according to Article 6 (1) (b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- Compliance with a legal obligation that applies to the Controller – according to Article 6 (1) (c) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- Consent – according to Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation – Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
V. PERIOD FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE STORED
The period of retention for primary documents (CVs, cover letters and other documents proving specific experience (language proficiency, etc.)) containing your personal data, as candidates for a vacancy, collected prior to the completion of the selection procedure, is not more than 3 months after the selection has been completed.
The period of retention of the secondary documents (tests, interview records, etc.) containing your personal data as a candidate for a vacancy is three years.
You have the opportunity to give explicit written consent for your personal data to be processed for a longer period of time, for example, with the consent the data to be processed for other future positions that the Controller will announce. In this case, you have the right at any time and without giving any reason to withdraw your consent, as a result of which further processing of your personal data will be stopped and the same will be deleted by the Controller.
The storage period may also be modified if a different legal requirement regarding storage and its duration is established.
VI. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The Controller has the right to disclose the personal data processed to the following categories of persons, namely:
- Service providers that assist the Controller in the recruitment process, such as courier and postal services (for the purpose of contacting you);
- State bodies if provided for in a legal act, for example (NRA, Patent Office, Commercial Register, etc.).
VII. YOUR RIGHTS RELATING TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As a subject of Personal data, you have the following rights, namely:
- Right of access:
You have the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning You are being processed.
- Right to rectification:
You have the right to obtain from the Controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning You.
- Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten):
You have the right to obtain from the Controller the erasure of personal data concerning You without undue delay and the Controller has the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the stated in Article 17 of GDPR grounds applies.
- Right to restriction of processing:
You have the right to obtain from the Controller restriction of processing where one of the stated in Article 18 of the GDPR grounds applies. If the processing has been restricted, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with the individual’s consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural person or for reason of important public interest of the Union or of Member State. The Controller informs You before the restriction of processing is lifted.
- Right to data portability:
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to the Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format when processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation and processing is performed in an automated manner.
- Right of withdrawal of consent:
You have the right at any time and without giving a reason to withdraw your consent when the processing is based on your consent, as a result of which further processing of your personal data will be suspended and deleted by the Controller.
- Right to object:
You have the right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you.
- Profiling right:
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning You or similarly significantly affects you.
- Right to be informed about the personal data breach:
You have the right to be informed without undue delay about the personal data breach when the personal data breach is likely to result in a high risk to your rights and freedoms.
- Right to judicial and administrative protection:
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (for the Republic of Bulgaria this is the Commission for personal data protection), respectively a judicial one, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR.
- Right to compensation and liability:
If you have suffered material or non-material damage as a result of an infringement of the GDPR, you have the right to receive compensation from the Controller for the damage suffered.
You may exercise the above-mentioned rights by submitting a written request to the Controller (either by post at the address specified in the identification of the Controller above or by using the contact form on this site), which should include the following information:
- the name, address, and other data necessary for identifying the respective individual;
- a description of the request;
- a signature, date of submission of the request and e-mail address.