In may 2018 we have successfully completed a project related to the overall implementation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) for a client with a food production business. The service included the preparation of the complete set of documents required for the controller to fulfill his obligations under the data protection regulation. After a consultation, during which our client had the opportunity to ask questions and to get acquainted with the procedure, he had to complete a questionnaire to provide the necessary information for the preparation of the documents, that included various types of requests, declarations, notifications, confirmations, agreements, contracts, data protection policy, protocols, internal procedures, verification and control procedures, forms of providing information etc.
Additionally we consulted our client regarding the need to appoint a Data Protection Officer and provided him with additional materials, prepared by us, namely:
- A manual containing practical steps to implement the General Data Protection Regulation.
- A manual containing a detailed description of the duties of the data controllers.
- A manual containing a detailed description of the rights of the data subjects and the terms and conditions for exercising the rights of data subjects under the Regulation.
- How to Prepare your website for the GDPR;
- Rules for working with clients and personal data;
- Terms for storing documents.
We were able to provide the client with the most complete and the best possible service, completing the project within the agreed timeframe.