Attorney Krasimira Kadieva provides legal services to her clients in the fields of intellectual property, personal data protection, Internet law and e-commerce.
Due to the expansion of her practice, Krasimira Kadieva is looking to recruit a legal associate.
What shall be the profile of the candidates?
Required knowledge and skills:
– A very good computer literacy, including PowerPoint for presentation purposes;
– Excellent English (written and spoken);
– Excellent language skills;
– Excellent communication skills.
Required skills and other requirements for candidates:
– Completed higher education in “Law”;
– Willingness to acquire new knowledge, skills and practical experience;
– Ability to prioritize assigned tasks and perform tasks on time;
– Self-initiated and self-motivated individuals;
– Curious and creative people;
– Well-organized personalities with attention to detail;
– Candidates who are constantly striving for development.
What conditions are offered to the approved candidate?
– Remuneration, that is considered with the requirements of the applicant and the possibility of obtaining a percentage subsequently;
– Excellent working conditions in a modern office building;
– Full-time work;
– Opportunity to participate in upcoming seminars and events;
– Access to a rich library of materials;
– Possibility to acquire knowledge and practical experience in the field of intellectual property law and personal data protection in connection with the implementation of the New Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR);
– Opportunity to participate in different projects;
– Ability to create presentations.
Various additional benefits:
– The costs for the transport of the approved candidate will be fully covered;
– The approved candidate will receive a book as a gift;
– Free lunch: once a week;
– Monthly membership card for a sports center;
– Free drinks in the office;
– Free trainings/ courses;
– Tickets for conferences and seminars;
– Tickets for cinema, theater, exhibitions.
Knowledge and skills expected to be developed by the approved candidate:
– Gaining knowledge and experience on preliminary trademark searches;
– Acquiring knowledge about registration of trademarks;
– Acquiring knowledge about drafting of articles in the field of intellectual property law;
– Acquiring knowledge about drafting of articles in the field of Personal Data Protection;
– Gaining knowledge and practical experience on the preparation of a set of documents related to the implementation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR);
– Gaining knowledge and practical experience in drafting of contracts in Bulgarian and English;
– Gaining knowledge and practical experience in preparing of documents for commercial activity on the Internet.
Method of application and selection process:
– If the proposal is of interest to you, please send a message using the contact form of this website.
– You will receive an e-mail address to which you should send an up-to-date curriculum vitae with a photo in English and a motivation letter in Bulgarian, at the latest by 3.05.2018.
– All candidates will be notified if they are approved to continue to the next selection stage.
– The next phase of the process will be conducted in English and a questionnaire will be sent to the approved applicants, containing nine questions, which should be answered in English within one week.
– Finally, three candidates will be selected to be invited to an interview.
The submitted documents will be treated with strict confidentiality. The personal data provided will only be processed for the purposes of selection and will not be disclosed to third parties. The personal data of unapproved candidates will be deleted within thirty days of the completion of the selection process.