Protection and processing of personal data have been fully reformed with the adoption of the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), which shall apply from May 25, 2018. For the preparation of the business of clients for the implementation and compliance with the new Regulation, Krasimira Kadieva has developed the service “Implementing the General Data Protection Regulation”.
“Implementing the General Data Protection Regulation” service includes:
1. Consultation on the implementation and compliance with the GDPR.
2. Assessment of the need to appoint a Data Protection Officer.
3. Providing of the following three manuals, namely:
- A manual containing practical steps to implement the General Data Protection Regulation.
- A manual containing a detailed description of the duties of the data controllers.
- A manual containing a detailed description of the rights of the data subjects and the terms and conditions for exercising the rights of data subjects under the Regulation.
4. Preparation of the full set of documents (more than 40 documents) required for legal implementation and compliance with the Regulation, including various types of requests, declarations, notifications, confirmations, agreements, contracts, data protection policy, etc.
If you would like to receive more information or take advantage of the “Implementing the General Data Protection Regulation” service, please do not hesitate to contact Krasimira Kadieva at 00359 882 308 670 or by using the contact form of this website.